New Girl in town

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Goldwing Girl from Ct. I'm new around here too and just pushed my 1980 Gl1100 out of the shed for the first time in a while.

toytender01":21tywsk5 said:
Mc that could have been me. I also like to takethose runs down the river roas and run arounf the delta area. Usrd to keep my boat on the river just above Rio Vista for years.
Might have been you Bob! Speaking of Rio Vista, the reason I was out there was the infamous Real McCoy II ferry.

goldwinggirl":78jjdtrm said:
Lots Of just fantastic roads in California. I always look for the back roads to travel on. Less traffic, sometimes no traffic and scenic. Only way to travel on land.....

or water! :smilie_happy:

Attachments

• IMG_3300.JPG
    IMG_3300.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 102
Actually I travel on water too. I live on a sailboat and sail it single handed about half the time. Love the delta in the sunner....

Hey there girl. Welcome from SW Canada. Just due north of you @ the end of I-5. Great looking bike & the right color too!.. Just sold my Baby as I am unable to ride just now (Age 65 with sever back trouble) & didn't want to treat Baby Blue to haveing to sit for a year to 18 mo. It's great to have another woman around here. Cheers Angela aka fysty-1 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: