new guy from canada

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
great forum i was lerking for a couple of minutes before i posted all because something caught my eye and wouldnt you know it it was on fairing repair now i have learned something and i have only been here foe about half an hour and to top it off it also saves me money hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i like money so thx guys by the way im from toronto and have a 83 interstate runs excellent but looks ugly at least until winter comes and i do a major transformation so thx guys keep it up

this is what it looks like now
cthe after pics will be in the spring or at least as im doing the body work on it

Attachments

• just photos 011.JPG
    just photos 011.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 405
not yet ill get one tomorrow and post it

Attachments

• just photos 017.JPG
    just photos 017.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 403
  • just photos 014.JPG
    just photos 014.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 405
  • just photos 024.JPG
    just photos 024.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 403
thx all they look almost the same yours is in far better shspe then mine but mine is a work in progress po took engine guards off and really didnt take care of its appearance but as i said mechanically its excellent and rus perfect odom says 45000 but i beleive iy would be 145000 but as i said it runs perfect

:hi: Welcome from central Calif. Many of us have gotten our wings with 40 -60 k miles on them it seems that many wings lived a life of little use untill we saved them and set them free to enjoy what they were bornd to do :Egyptian: :mrgreen:

ok guys you all whated pics finished here you go hope you like its not the most desireable color but its my favorite and my copilot actually picked it out thx
new pics 051.JPG
now thats done ill get to polishing the engine and do the fork seals at which time ill paint the front fender

Attachments

• new pics 053.JPG
    new pics 053.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 365
  • new pics 052.JPG
    new pics 052.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 363

Latest posts