new i guess

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobalou

Reaction score
ok. I been told saying hey is good! So Hey! Current ride is a basket case but it runs. Been looking for bits and pieces to fix it but due to the slow to no work its been a horror watching bits go by I would like to have. Have changed out the stock bars for the cb 750 bars as the position for my tired wrists is better. Added LEDS and am hooked on more of them. Been riding later this year and am headed out again tonight, I may not put her up for winter. I am now thinking she may need rings and valve guides, which will have to wait. Not much else to say. Watching a load of goodies I'd like on E-Bay but I feel they are asking too much for the stuff.
enough.
Hey!

Attachments

• additional pics 022.jpg
    additional pics 022.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 147
Welcome(and "Hey!") to the CGW Forums, Bobalou!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Nice ride! :good:

Welcome to the site from the far east (New Jersey :hihihi: ) :clapping:

Why do you think it needs rings and guides? Low compression? Smoke? How many miles on her?

Omega Man":izgh0di4 said:
Welcome to the forums Bob! When you got a few bucks you might find some nice stuff here. I've gotten most of the parts for my bike here, and it was a basketcase too.

Click this link to see my resto... viewtopic.php?f=13&t=30

~O~

Had just gone through your pics... nice job. :wave:

detdrbuzzard":3ti53vpv said:
hello bobalou, welcome to CGW, nice bagger

Thank you. still painting on the missing stuff. front fender will be done by Jan annd am moding the trunk and fairing. put it together as you see it just to get some miles in. :wave:

slabghost":1831svst said:
Where did you get those LED side lights? Great look!

The leds are super bright. mmoc truck liting. I fabricated shelfs under the bags to carry more weight in them and gave me a place to mount some lights. Still working on the trunk mount system. The blue lights are harbor freight, with remote from super bright. :wave: