Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the CGW Forums, rc1richard!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:hi: Welcome rc1richard :clapping: :clapping: Clad you chose CGW...you have become part of the friendlest, :lol: carring :roll: and knowlegable :swoon: group of wingers......if you don't know something just ask someone will have the answer :music2: :cheeky: :head bang: If not they will find it for you.... also if you need to know something about motorcycles (GOLDWINGS) ask they know about them also :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :heat: :salute:

Omega Man":2e3kxd02 said:
Welcome Richard. Got any pics of your standard?

~O~

I will post some in about a week. Bike has sit for a while so I need to check out belts, coolant, clean carbs, etc. first. It has a Vetter fairing and I am planning on bagging it.

Omega Man":2yktmqhf said:

~O~

I posted a couple in the gallery. It's kind of a work in progress as I have not owned it very long and am still cleaning out the cobwebs from where it has been sitting.

Attachments

• P1000592.JPG
    P1000592.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 99
:clapping: :clapping:
Hey...that ain't so bad! Looks pretty good, in fact. Thanks for sharing the pics! Should be a sweet ride when ya get it goin. :good:

Omega Man":158rf1ne said:
Nice lookin girl ya got there. Now is a Standard really a Standard if it has a Vetter on it? :?

~O~

The downside of having a Vetter on a standard (and I do too) is that you no longer have the Honda headlight and turn signals if you want to go back (unless the owner kept them) :cry:

rc1richard":1w2rjuam said:
Omega Man":1w2rjuam said:

~O~

I posted a couple in the gallery. It's kind of a work in progress as I have not owned it very long and am still cleaning out the cobwebs from where it has been sitting.
:smilie_happy: Cobwebs? Where? Mine still has them in the spokes! Looks much like yours. Maybe I should take time to clean her up but I'm too busy riding it. :whistling:

Changed the starter today and got carbs ready to pull. Just got to unhook the throttle cable. the bike has set a while. I still gotta check timing belts and get some brakes. Front is grinding and the back does not have nothing. Tried to bleed but didn't work. Just needs a little time, work, then a lot of riding. Im gonna keep the fairing because I ride year round and it get pretty cold here at times.

Latest posts