Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lappies

Reaction score
Hi, I am Lappies from Potchefstroom in sunny South Africa. I currently own a '82 1100, but had a '7something 1000. The 1100 is naked except for Wedge panniers and a set of spotlights. I try to do all regular maintenance myself but spares are scarce and expensive here. I would like to chat about technical problems and driving experiences.

Welcome aboard and jump right in. I'm sure between the lot of us, we can figure out just about any thing going on with these old girls.

Welcome to the CGW forums, Lappies!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
If you can't get the info you need here, it doesn't exist! There are some folks here that eat, breath,, and sleep nothing but Goldwings! :salute:

Welcome to you from (Texas) Lappies!
These guys know what they're type'n about in here. :laptop:

:cool!: Lappies Welcome to CGW's Yep there are definitely people on this site that can give good tech advice on your wing
Winger 82 :salute:

Thanx for all the mail! Iappreciate it. Potchefstroom is in the Northwest province (so is Sun City), has a university and is about 150 km from Johannesburg.
Spares is a problem so I fixit myself.
Any ideas on the testing of the PULSE GENERATOR? Engine is runnig on only 2 cylinders (3&4) I've eliminated everything else.
Want to get my baby on the road again!!!
Greetings
Lappies

Latest posts