New on forum.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpete

Reaction score
:wave: Hi there folks! Now you have to "pardon my english, cause it's been 35 years since I went to school... :yes: I'm from Gotland an small island outside the eastcoast of Sweden. 51 years old or young what ever you like... In April 2011 I Bought me an 1976 GL 1000, Bobberstyle, wich I'm workin on now to get my own style and I'm totally over my head in LOVE with this bike! So now I'm lookin forward to the winter so that I can take it apart and do some work on it. I have some ideas, among others I think I have to overhaul the engine. So thats a little about me, Have a good time all of you!

Welcome to the CGW Forums, bigpete!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Your English is just fine....even with the heavy Sveedish accent.... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

:good: Thank you! I will try to keep you all updated how the work goes.
detdrbuzzard":29658t77 said:
hello pete, welcome to CGW and good luck with your project

:good: Thanks a lot! Nice welcome I got!
joedrum":3c3ico4g said:
welcome to CGW ....sounds like you like oldwings as much as i do ....im sure you will like this forum ... :mrgreen:

:good: Thanks for welcoming me! You will get an order for stickers and patches soon.
chasrogers":22ir8j84 said:
Welcome to the CGW forums pete enjoy the forums also if you have any pictures of the bike post them to the gallery you can start your own gallery after yu get the first five posts done simply by replying to people on here if you have a picture of the right side of the bike it can be put up on the main page and in the banner again welcome from Chasrogers Ontario Canada :hi: :hi: :hi:

:good: Thank you! About the milage... I have no idea...
slabghost":1clomdrz said:
Welcome aboard. Your english is still pretty good. How many miles on your bike?

:good: Thank you! I'll try to work on my swedish accent... :smilie_happy:
AApple":iqf07hu2 said:
Welcome to the CGW Forums, bigpete!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Your English is just fine....even with the heavy Sveedish accent.... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

slabghost":1s3v33s2 said:
We have a chat section here also. Just click on chat at the top left of the page.
Thanks! I'll do that, but there is this time difference... :lazy:

Latest posts