new to me goldwing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock42

Supporting Member
Reaction score
as u all know traded my 2008 goldwing for a 2015 kawasaki voyager i still have my 75 (which has been setting for two years) i just bought a 82 goldwing 1100 interstate been raining here so have not picked it up in whitney texas hope to get it when weather clears friday or saturday will get pictures when i can. and just also wanted to say hey as i have not been on here i quite sometime. might have questions on the bike later.

Welcome back rock! Why have you not given the 75 any road time? I know the new bike has to make up for the payments but the 75 needs a little lovin too.

am selling the 75 to someone that wants to get it going again and ride daily will look at the bike in around two weeks and then we talk price if we agree it will go to bryan texas the a 1500 goldwing owner and friend

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=169573#p169573:2nm2mbxh said:
rock42 » Today, 12:21 pm[/url]":2nm2mbxh]
am selling the 75 to someone that wants to get it going again and ride daily will look at the bike in around two weeks and then we talk price if we agree it will go to bryan texas the a 1500 goldwing owner and friend

Wish I could afford something like that, though I prefer the 85's. . . Good luck on the sale! :good:

well just put new tires on the bike and got brake pads on order and a speedometer cable (housing a little loose) and just for good measure i went ahead and ordered a clutch cable. i did notice a oil leak at the shifter might be a seal if anyone know let me know what it takes to fix the leak and am glad to be back.