Nice looking trike

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that trike does look pretty good... My goldwing was my daily driver for almost a year and a half but now i have an old 81 F-150 300 inline 6 with a little one Bbl carb and a 4 speed manual :headscratch:

I had one with the 5 speed granny gear.. bought new.. once I actually got 27 mpg going to CA from AZ..and I replaced the clutch at 125000.. only major issue was the exhaust manifold busted between 1 and 2 .. put headers on and burnt out starters every two months.. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

BigAndrew":3fqwqgmx said:
Wow that trike does look pretty good... My goldwing was my daily driver for almost a year and a half but now i have an old 81 F-150 300 inline 6 with a little one Bbl carb and a 4 speed manual :headscratch:

...wait...just because you have another vehicle you leave your wing at home!?! :swoon: The wife and I have the same conversation everytime I'm getting ready to leave the house...wife "you want to take the car?," me "now why would I want to do that?" :smilie_happy:

~O~

Omega Man":2sugjm37 said:
BigAndrew":2sugjm37 said:

...wait...just because you have another vehicle you leave your wing at home!?! :swoon: The wife and I have the same conversation everytime I'm getting ready to leave the house...wife "you want to take the car?," me "now why would I want to do that?" :smilie_happy:

~O~

Nah.. I still would take the wing on most days that i knew it wasnt gonna rain but both of my tires are really bald, The rear is showing the metal bands under the rubber so i dont wanna ride it till i get new tires, Im goin to wait till i get my tax money to get new tires

Latest posts