Old Girlfriend...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega Man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here she is from earlier this year when I got her for $600 off Craigslist through today.

[img=https://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7523/picture004mf.jpg]

She really was a diamond in the rough when I found her:
Badly torn seat,
No speedometer,
Not wearing her rear crash guards/rack,
No bags or trunk,
Backrest,
No Antennas,
Missing fairing mirrors,
Open compartment holes in fairing,
No speakers,
No gauge panel,
Bad brakes,
Failing fuelpump,
Bad exhaust gaskets...
:read: But you know what? I love every part, every stripped bolt, every gorgeous line, and now plan to never sell her.

~O~

Thanks man, I've tried to keep a record of all changes to her like I promised in one of my first posts. :music:

Yeah I'm in Vegas, my buddy and I still talk about riding out to Barstow to meet'cha like vegaswingnut(with him too) suggested. I need to get her some new tires before making that cruise though. :salute:

~O~

:head bang: :head bang: :head bang:
Dang...what do you have against us fellers on dial-up?!?!? :sensored: :laptop:
I can't see the pics....too many...takes too long to load the page...must resist urge to use unsavory language... :builder:
rotfl.gif

Yeah...I know..."Get with the program..." :crying: :crying: :crying:

:lol: I have DSL at the shop, but dial up here at home.
What I really need is more patience! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your old girlfriend has a sweet a$$!!!!

You must have fed her well because her butt has sure gotten wider since you have had her!!! But that makes them more luxurious to ride!!! :lol:

olered67":3fpeiyjw said:
Your old girlfriend has a sweet a$$!!!!

You must have fed her well because her butt has sure gotten wider since you have had her!!! But that makes them more luxurious to ride!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dan filipi":yzrblgus said:
Yeah but when it's hot it's HOT!

Yeah, did some work a few years ago in Tempe AZ and when getting parts out of the van had to use a towel because they were so hot, but the older I get the less the heat bothers me and the more riding I want to do :grin:

I'd like to move to Arizona... Im tired of the humidity and the rain :head bang:
But then i wouldnt be soo close to daytona bike week anymore.. Im just over 60 miles from there, Last year i rode there and back 3 days in a row

Latest posts