pants

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to order me a set of those leather pants for winter.... And for the track :mrgreen:
Gotta wear leather to be able to drag race :yes:

i got the leather pants ( actually both were delivered the same day ) and need to have the legs shorteded about 1/3 an inch. i got them one size larger than my regular pants though. the shift are just over pants

detdrbuzzard":3ojh8h06 said:
i got the leather pants ( actually both were delivered the same day ) and need to have the legs shorteded about 1/3 an inch. i got them one size larger than my regular pants though. the shift are just over pants

How do they feel and look?

tumunga":1k1zwqyu said:
Those leather ones make me wanna start singing "YYYYY-MMM-C-A!" :music: :music2: :music: :music2:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: LMAO!!!! Thats just wrong....

dan filipi":3vxh9vxq said:
detdrbuzzard":3vxh9vxq said:

How do they feel and look?
they look and feel good, five pockets too but i have to get them altered before riding in them

Latest posts