• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts bikes, 1984 aspencade and a 78 gl1000

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schefner

Reaction score
I have two Goldwings for parts:
1984 Aspencade GL1200. Was running good when I laid it down, most of the damage was plastics, a lot of good parts including engine and drive train. $500 OBO

1978 Gl1000 for parts, have some plastics plus engine would run when parked but needs coils. $100

Also have front upper fairing for 1983 Goldwing Interstate in good shape. $150.

If you are looking for a part off of one of these just send me a pic and I will see if the part looks good and we can go from there.

Steve
Bakersfield, CA
[email protected]

Dang, I could use that $100 engine, but can't make it to Cali to pick it up, especially from TN. Why is it all the good deals are so far away??? :Awe: :Awe:

Yea, definitely causes problems unless you happen to know a long haul trucker on his way back from California.

Just wondering, did the 84 have a trailer hitch on it? I may be trading into an 84 1200 in the near future and would like to have a trailer hitch seeing as how it doesn't have one. If it does, would you be willing to sale it and if so how much to ship to 38460? Thanks and sorry for the hassle.