Pennsy Rider

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1979 Honda GL1000, 2006 Moto Guzzi Breva 1100
Hello, I'm a 71 yr old who has had a 1979 GL1000 for about 3 years. It has about 60,000 miles on it. There are a few problems with it, hopefully none are major. First on my list is this slight oil leak coming from under the right side cylinders. I've been told the problem is a leaking neutral indicator switch but getting to it seems to require removing the engine. A frame rail is in the way. The leak is not great and I regularly get under the bike with a rag, wipe off the excess and keep cardboard on the garage floor. My spouse likes to ride on the back of my bikes (I also have a 2006 Moto Guzzi Breva 1100) so I have a Hepco-Becker top bag mount to give her something to lean back on. I've put several thousand miles on it since I bought it. Both rear shocks blew out on a two-up ride 2 years ago so I bought an inexpensive set from David Silver spares. I plan to ride it this summer, then do some repair and maintenance work in late 2023. Are there any members in the area of Harrisburg, PA?
1679921872405.jpeg

Latest posts