Post your photo in the banner

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan, would you be so kind as to include "Suzy-Q" in the banner. I would appreciate it much.

IMG00999-20120526-1509 (8).jpg

Though that pic is taken at a good angle too, the shot needs to be straight on the right side. Take a look at the others on the banner rides page you'll see what I mean.
:thanks:

hey Joe , thanks .. . just did a little clean ,cleaned and polished then check all the fluids.. have to paint the headers..
.. had to bypass the reserve lighting unit.. lights would be on then off... , headlight & turning signal stays on now.. I think I got a good deal..

yes you did it looks better than mine in the rough id say ...there both close...im going for the ignition relay setup on mime ...its still a work in progress also ...thes are going to be fine examples of 77 oldwings :rocks: :lust: :mrgreen: also went for the 30amp blade fuse for main harnest :mrgreen:

Hey Joe,, tell me more about ignition relay setup..and the 30amp blade fuse for main harnes.. or point me to a place on this site that has that info... What is the benefit of the ignition relay setup ? Are these expensive projects.. money is tight and I am tighter because of that..