Post your photo in the banner

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
456654":33p4n4ul said:
..........One question: My 1100 was the winner of the last contest and its photo was shown in the middle of the banner - where is ist now?

The contest winner after yours was mcgovern61 so his was up there for a period.
His is not there now because I needed the room to work on some other things.

Ok........the main banner is up to date with your ride and with chilidawg's ride.

The banner ride's page is also up to date with working links to your galleries!

456654":818prvxl said:
Hi Dan,

thank you for taking my photo to the banner ride!

I made a mistake with the model year - it is a 1986 - sorry.
Ok, that's been fixed.

New pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365774514.941162.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365774588.428199.jpg

dan filipi":3cxn75a4 said:
Lets pic this up where we left off!

If you were here before the CRASH you know about the banner.
If not........

At the top left I'm sure you've noticed the pictures rotate, we call that part of the banner
"Classic Goldwings Dot Com Member's Ride"

It's a simple deal to get your photo up there. All you have to do is post a picture in this thread of the right side of your bike, I do all the setup.
The pic size should be about 640x480 taken with a decent camera. Most cell phone pics are too low of quality with bad colors and lighting.
Think about the shot when you set up for it, the back drop makes all the difference.

I put your member name at the top left, year and model of your bike in the bottom left. The photo's are set up in alphabetical order according to your member name. If you have more than one they will go alphabetically too.

You're ride's don't have to be beauty queens either, every bike is unique in it's own way so don't hold them back!

That's all there is to it!

So come on guys and gals, lets get 'em up there!

Attachments

• Goldwing.jpg
    Goldwing.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 159
No No....the other right.... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Nice ride, too! :good:

SRH87GL":ikkwf49f said:
dan filipi":ikkwf49f said:
Lets pic this up where we left off!

If you were here before the CRASH you know about the banner.
If not........

At the top left I'm sure you've noticed the pictures rotate, we call that part of the banner
"Classic Goldwings Dot Com Member's Ride"

It's a simple deal to get your photo up there. All you have to do is post a picture in this thread of the right side of your bike, I do all the setup.
The pic size should be about 640x480 taken with a decent camera. Most cell phone pics are too low of quality with bad colors and lighting.
Think about the shot when you set up for it, the back drop makes all the difference.

I put your member name at the top left, year and model of your bike in the bottom left. The photo's are set up in alphabetical order according to your member name. If you have more than one they will go alphabetically too.

You're ride's don't have to be beauty queens either, every bike is unique in it's own way so don't hold them back!

That's all there is to it!

So come on guys and gals, lets get 'em up there!
:yahoo:

Attachments

• 87 Aspencade.jpg
    87 Aspencade.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 120
dan filipi":2r916myd said:
Your rides don't have to be beauty queens either...

As evidenced by MINE being in the rotation.... :blush: :hihihi:
Also, PLEASE upload your pics into you personal Gallery here....it makes it easier for Dan to set it up, and it also keeps the pics available should something ever happen to the original source. :beg: :thanks:

time to update my banner pic. Camera on a tripod, no flash. This paint almost glows in the dark! The street light is across the street. Hope this is OK Dan! :good:
Bike & Bomb site 026.JPG