PRAY FOR JOE!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joe u will be in my prayers everynite and will have all my cma (christian motorcyclist association) in prayer as well. although we have never meet i do consider u a friend and comrade in biking, so do whatever needs to be done and my GODS healing hand be upon u.

i got a good sign this morning and a very rare happen ,,,,i woke up this morning....i woke up and bed saturated in my sweat ...this is the first time in probably 20yrs since the last mybody broke a fever....i have no ideal what my temperture got too for this to happen.....ive been up for about an hr and temp is rising radpidly ....but i did catch it at 101 thats the lowest its been ......

now in my world ...this is why i dont have anything in my name ....i would not go to a hosiptal check in and expect treatment for nothing ...its a mute issue cause there is no fix....except the greatest cure of all ...a relationship with god ....all fruitless emotions had to leave me if i was going make it ...no room fro being bitter revenge ....the greatess education ever ...its amazing what some people have to go through to learn god is the one thats has no fine print exclusion on his love and he was with me when the world was done with me ....im sure he thought it was like bringing insight to a cannon ball :shock:

Ohhhhhh man .. I just saw this , Hang in there my Friend , we go to Church 3 times a week... and your In Our Prayers Joe. Hang in there buddy.

Joe has some signs of improvement as of last night. I haven't spoken with him yet today. Keep the prayers and good wishes coming. If you aren't one who prays rub yer lucky rabbits foot or whatever.

Aaah Man, What the heck....This aint right man, no no no...Joe you have been my support guy from day one man, what's up with this getting sicker crap, man, come on man lets get yourself better, I am very very sad right now, tears are swelling my eyes and I just don't want anything to happen to my Joe Drum,...hang in there Joe man..this sucks..just isn't fair...I'm praying for you Joe and your loved one's..

:yes: What he said....gotta get yerself better somehow, Joe....wish I could help...

Good news is he had a brief respite yesterday. Bad news is the fever returned with a vengeance today. He's trying very hard to remain still and rest. At least he is breathing a bit better.

we're thinking of you Joe......... hang in there my Brother , we're all in this together , No one left behind. :music: :music: :music: :music:

Prayers for you Joe! When you go thru those spells Joe, just dream of God holding you in His Arms!! God Bless You & Yours :beg: Bob

I wish I could report improvement but I cannot. He's very weak but holding his own as of this morning.

sledge im hanging on ....nothing super good or bad ....the longivity thing has added icreasing weakness where ive lots weight .....so now every move has to directed towards fighting and resting ....my body feels like it has been torture in form possible and is useing lots of energy too in heeling ....im at a level i know cant drop further ....im rather good at this too and bleave in myself and god and fear absolutly nothing .....i found god fighting harder than anyone can even imagine ......im not never changing the formula that led me to where im at .....

Hey joe sorry to here about your pain.. I also have a auto immune disease.. pain is the most draining feeling and knowing that i would like pray for you.... ( Father in the name of Jesus i ask that you take Joes pain and make it as manageable as you can,I pray you touch his heart and soul that he praises your name and glorify you to all he meets. Please give him the rest he needs and the strength to endure.we all love joe and feel his pain and we ask all this in the name of Jesus Amen!!!