Represent your club!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bib

Reaction score
Wondering who belongs to a motorcycle club....either RC or MC. I'm currently secretary of the WesternPaRiders. We got the club up and running last season and got 3 group rides in before the weather went bad. Our basic format is to meet & ride a few hours to a specific destination, grab a bite to eat and a cold one somewhere near the destination and ride back, splitting off the pack for the best route home. We're not a long distance touring club, as we have some sportbike riders and cruiser riders in the club. We're hoping to have at least one group ride per month next season. What's your club like?

Attachments

• WPAR.jpg
    WPAR.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 160
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=110533#p110533:2yahjjjm said:
Omega Man » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm[/url]":2yahjjjm]
This is my club!

(The Kids are patched up too for a total of 5)

~O~
:salute:

I have belonged to several clubs :Trail Bike Sportsman Assosation (a family oriented dirt bike club since 1970)-----The National Motercycle Patrol. (a first aid orginazation covering all types of motorcycle events since 1969) ------and The Sacramento Jammers. (a family orented racing club) I finely dropped out of the clubs a couple years ago.

Latest posts