rwillard

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwillard

Reaction score
Hello from the mile-hi state. I live in the Denver,CO area and sort of inherited a 1982 GL1100 Goldwing. It's been fun riding again after a couple of decades. However, the old girl didn't get much attention during the past 7 years so I'm continually working my way through maintenance issues. Nice to find a forum of sympathetic and enthusiastic GL riders. When I'm not ridin' I'm rockin' playing the drums in a classic rock band.
:music2:

Welcome to the CGW forums, Mona and rwillard!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

rwillard":p4t4djer said:
Hello from the mile-hi state. I live in the Denver,CO area and sort of inherited a 1982 GL1100 Goldwing. It's been fun riding again after a couple of decades. However, the old girl didn't get much attention during the past 7 years so I'm continually working my way through maintenance issues. Nice to find a forum of sympathetic and enthusiastic GL riders. When I'm not ridin' I'm rockin' playing the drums in a classic rock band.
:music2:
Rwillard, welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask! :hi:

Mon":hppr5t7b said:
Hey Guys! Hope you don't mind a girl moving in? I have a custom trike and absolutely love it! Would rather ride than work or eat! I've been adding to the custom job a little bit at a time. I'm looking forward to learning more from you guys...at least about the front have of my bike!
Mona, welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

We don't mind girls moving in! These guys know that my daughters helped me strip our bike down to the frame and rebuild it. My then 16 year old daughter swapped out the engines, my 12 year old helped me swap out the '83 engine I have now. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask!

Hi Yall, I have a goldwing interstate 1983 whitch i enjoy very much. I'm 50 and living it up for the time being after a pancreatic cancer (yes - the ugly one). Although I'm somehow on remission, I'm careful and now achieving my "bucket list" to its fullest.

Anyone interested in my story, you can read my blog at www.mike-bilodeau.blogspot.com. (scroll down to the earliest date and read from there).

To all, I certainly wish safe riding and register all that you see in your mind as it is afterall the reason to ride...

Love yall... / Mike
If life only has a lemon in store for you, at least make lemonade... if not use it for the Zest of your life.

Welcome to the CGW forums, Mike!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

micheleo":4d7o9mtx said:
Hi Yall, I have a goldwing interstate 1983 whitch i enjoy very much. I'm 50 and living it up for the time being after a pancreatic cancer (yes - the ugly one). Although I'm somehow on remission, I'm careful and now achieving my "bucket list" to its fullest.

Welcome to the forum from Colorado Mike. I'm glad for you and your survival, congratulations!!!
:party: :party:

hello all from mn.i have been lurking here for awhile and thought i better introduce myself.i just got my 82 gw 3 weeks ago and am loving it i have a couple of things i need to do over the winter like t-belts but the job that intimidates me is sterring head bearings.but till then gonna get all the riding i can in before the snow flies

andfish":20upkw8g said:
hello all from mn.i have been lurking here for awhile and thought i better introduce myself.i just got my 82 gw 3 weeks ago and am loving it i have a couple of things i need to do over the winter like t-belts but the job that intimidates me is sterring head bearings.but till then gonna get all the riding i can in before the snow flies

Welcome to the forum from Colorado. Join right in and you'll find plenty of help here..
:party: :party: :party:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, andfish!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Latest posts