• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scratch's oem seat

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omega Man":oobthnhj said:
I think I read somewhere on the forums that you have a seat on Ebay Scratch, let's talk about this. I want it.

~O~
I orderd a seat off of ebay two days ago :laptop: ,should be here today :rtfm: .you are welcome to the old seat if you want it.would need to be recoverd.let me know if you want it :salute:

scratch99":2youpe08 said:
Omega Man":2youpe08 said:
I think I read somewhere on the forums that you have a seat on Ebay Scratch, let's talk about this. I want it.

~O~
I orderd a seat off of ebay two days ago :laptop: ,should be here today :rtfm: .you are welcome to the old seat if you want it.would need to be recoverd.let me know if you want it :salute:
well i got the new seat yesterday.really happy with it.if i can only fine the time to put it on. ~O~ I dont have a seat on ebay for sale, i was just looking around on ebay for some stuff and came across this seat i got.thought it was really nice and i just had to get it.was looking for my finder i was gong to get frist,but just had to have the seat.maybe next week il get that big finder and see if a 120 tire will fit up into it.still have the old seat if you need one. :thanks:

Omega Man":2w9wfynu said:
I was hoping to find one that isn't in need of a new cover. :oops: I love the seat I have but I was thinking of going trunkless for a while and the original would look better.

~O~
Hello~O~.I really like that bager look and i think your bike would look really cool with them bags you got.can you post some pics of it with the trunk off for me :thanks: :salute:

scratch99":2eucmil1 said:
Omega Man":2eucmil1 said:
I was hoping to find one that isn't in need of a new cover. :oops: I love the seat I have but I was thinking of going trunkless for a while and the original would look better.

~O~
Hello~O~.I really like that bager look and i think your bike would look really cool with them bags you got.can you post some pics of it with the trunk off for me :thanks: :salute:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=30&start=0 Here's a pictorial of just about everything I've done to her.

~O~

Latest posts