Searching multiple Craigslist sites

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom_Charlton

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1984 GL1200I
1988 GL1500
If you want to search multiple nearby Craigslist sites, use SearchTempest. Enter "searchtempest" in your browser and run it for the items you are lookinh for. I'm still looking for a good (cheap) deal on an 83 Aspencade, so I run it about once a week.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=212591#p212591:2kwr14n5 said:
PurpleGL1200I » Today- 8:01[/url]":2kwr14n5]
If you want to search multiple nearby Craigslist sites, use SearchTempest. Enter "searchtempest" in your browser and run it for the items you are lookinh for. I'm still looking for a good (cheap) deal on an 83 Aspencade, so I run it about once a week.

Just a warning about CL or ST or fleaBay.
Be sure the pictures your viewing are current!!
Next be sure the seller of bike, trike, car, van etc, isn't skip titling. That is, be sure the title is in his name not a PO.
And it's best if you both go straight to the DMV and retitle when the money changes hand. Once I guy has the cash he's not so interested in straightening out title problems.
Luckily(?) here in Maine we don't have titles for bikes as old as our Classic Wings. So buying from a curb is a really bad idea.

Caveat emptor never applies more then buying a used vehicle. As far as I know in every state all private party sales are "AS IS" except maybe CA.
When I sell I always write "AS IS" and "No Warrantees", I know that's redundant but I what the buyer to have actually seen and signed to preclude any future calls.

And Used Car/Bike Dealers are the worst. Just assume everything the salesman says is a lie. If it's not in the contract it's just smoke up your ......

Just assume everything the salesman says is a lie. If it's not in the contract it's just smoke up your ......
Good advice. Car dealers have such a bad rep lol. Seems it's the same everywhere..

Latest posts