She did it

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1burthabutt

Reaction score
My baby girl (okay she is 27, but still my baby!) took the ABATE class last weekend and was the highest in the class. Written scored 100% and only had 5 points docked on driven for not driving fast enough in a turn for the instructor. Was asked to help teach future classes. AND this was her first time on a bike! (she has a little scooter, but no shifting etc)

This weekend Freebird and I took her to look for bikes and she bought a brand new 250 Rebel. I am so proud of her. We went for a ride together of course. She really impressed me with how she rode. I am truly blessed. :party: :yahoo:
Yup some day some man will be a very lucky man. :yes:

Great to hear that there is another competent rider hitting the road :moped: :good:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=81413#p81413:sx6p0uk2 said:
1burthabutt » Sat May 18, 2013 8:59 pm[/url]":sx6p0uk2]My baby girl (okay she is 27, but still my baby!) took the ABATE class last weekend and was the highest in the class. Written scored 100% and only had 5 points docked on driven for not driving fast enough in a turn for the instructor. Was asked to help teach future classes. AND this was her first time on a bike! (she has a little scooter, but no shifting etc)

This weekend Freebird and I took her to look for bikes and she bought a brand new 250 Rebel. I am so proud of her. We went for a ride together of course. She really impressed me with how she rode. I am truly blessed. :party: :yahoo:
Yup some day some man will be a very lucky man. :yes:
Congrats to all :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congrats to all. BTW I've read the rebel will easily accept a front sprocket with one or two more teeth. This will give you a bit higher speeds at the same rpm.

ABATE provided a motorcycle to learn/ride. I think she said it was a late '80s Suzuki. The speed will have to come with more experience! She lives in a small town and the factory she works at is on the edge of town. It will give her some practice, plus she is a firefighter and can ride it back and forth to the station.

Latest posts