SWING ARM QUESTIONS

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I called Honda on this they said that the pivit bearings and bushings were not available anymore. I red that some one mad a change in the bearing and there is little mod in doing it. think it was a link from randakk, not sure I was out on the road when I was reading up on this many thousand miles ago..

Expected closer game not that blow out... maybe point spread of 2 to 8 maybe.... but thought Seattle would win.. by at least 8 out they would lose by 2.. that just rocked my world.. fan of neither team

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=108991#p108991:q65kzw5b said:
CRAFTMAN6001 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 pm[/url]":q65kzw5b]
okay thanks that would be cool. Game starts soon... Your team is ..?
The Seahawks and the game was glorious(because I'm a Raiders fan)!

~O~

yea rite I hear ya there. I also a Raiders fan. but on another note . i forgot to zero out my sizing gauge for mm an in. I have been at this for way to long.. time for a break. glad I caught this before I ordered my pipe from my plenum... wow OOPS..

You can also contact Mr.motorcycle recycle phone (817) 284-0807. Yeah they are in ft.worth but had several models of goldwings when I was there last..

Latest posts