The last nickel

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
A father walked into a restaurant with his young son. He gave the young boy three nickels to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy started choking, going blue in the face. The father realized the boy had swallowed the nickels and started slapping him on the back..

The boy coughed up two of the nickels, but kept choking. Looking at his son, the father panicked and shouted for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking lady, in a blue business suit sat at a coffee bar, reading a newspaper and sipped a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looked up, put her coffee cup down, neatly folded the newspaper and placed it on the counter, got up from her seat and made her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the lady carefully dropped his pants, took hold of the boy's testicles and started to squeeze and twist, gently at first, and, then, ever so firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulsed violently and coughed up the last nickel, which the lady deftly caught in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the lady handed the nickel to the father and walked back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he was sure his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushed to the lady and thanked her saying, ‘I have never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?’

‘No,’ the lady replied. I am with the I.R.S.’

Latest posts