the Weather

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sledge

Reaction score
well......... everything is White , Temp. was 21 this Morning with Chill Factor of 17....... so....... no Riding today for me.

ahh come on sledge not tough enough :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: im looking out my window right now ....im not tough enough either ....im fixing to put on my 40 lbs of cloths on and get some firewood and work on the doghouse for a few miniutes maybe even ten minutes but thats all i can take :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :builder: :builder: :rant: :mrgreen:

Along with full hunting gear and thermal gloves. The roads here are fast getting to where studs would be very advisable.

slabghost":358l6db9 said:
The roads here are fast getting to where studs would be very advisable.

My wife is visiting Chicago after Christmas.

So Cal to Chicago, brrrrr!

Pardon the observation but it seems blizzard season isn't the best time to leave Crazyfornia to visit Chit cargo Ill i noise.

slabghost":3uhcdut1 said:
Pardon the observation but it seems blizzard season isn't the best time to leave Crazyfornia to visit Chit cargo Ill i noise.
Ahhhhh, he must enjoy airport living with multiple cancelled flights....no food....no blankets...and no flights out! :smilie_happy:

slabghost":334st4oz said:

The deal is my wifes sister is moving there for her job, her and her Mom will be flying their 2 kids out after Christmas.

Dunno why the heck they picked this time of year to make the move, bad planning IMO :shock:

dan filipi":1kkih764 said:
slabghost":1kkih764 said:

The deal is my wifes sister is moving there for her job, her and her Mom will be flying their 2 kids out after Christmas.

Dunno why the heck they picked this time of year to make the move, bad planning IMO :shock:
I must agree there. I hope they have concealed carry permits.

dan filipi":2tfujb6z said:
I've never been to Chicago, bad area eh?
Chicago is no different than any other large city...learn where you shouldn't go and you'll be fine. I am from there and we go there all the time and have never had a problem.

Latest posts