Think I'll be OK with this set up?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah....just get rid of the tarp....that's gonna create too much wind drag. I hope your aux alternator can handle the extra lighting, and electric brakes, too.
Other than that, looks gud to me! :eek:k: :good: :blush:

that brings back memories to small of tractor taking to big of gain wagon down way to long of hill. several times the reason the tractor didnt roll over was that it was still connected to the grain cart. all my best corner carving hair raising and punishing injuries happen in these buldogs at 5mph and less. maybe the tarp could be deployied as a parashute

Yeah no problem at all...
Thats if your already facin down hill :smilie_happy:
Stopin is gonna be the problem :salute:

Dont let these Naysayers bring you down. That setup looks great. No problems at all.
Get-r-done!

...........Is someone gonna catch this on video?

Seriously: I would not advise it for several reasons, mechanical & safety.

Don't fergit to install yer "West Coast" mirrors on the 'Wing, so you can see around that thing! :good:
Safety First! :yes:

BigAndrew":2nb9ae81 said:
nah Caleyfoneyea has these things called runaway cuts... they are dirt exits for fast moving no brake trucks that have sandpiles at the end to stop ya...

Joep":1szxqfck said:
BigAndrew":1szxqfck said:
nah Caleyfoneyea has these things called runaway cuts... they are dirt exits for fast moving no brake trucks that have sandpiles at the end to stop ya...

They have those sand ramps in the West Virginia mountains too for the coal trucks. Recently they re-labeled them as optional for Toyota's. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Bagmaster":21gtljam said:
They have those sand ramps in the West Virginia mountains too for the coal trucks. Recently they re-labeled them as optional for Toyota's. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Theres an easy fix for those stuck gas pedels... Shift the car in N or just turn off the motor :mrgreen:

Latest posts