upgrading my 1200 aspi with rear speakers

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, this is an alternative.
The problem is i bought my bike in switzerland before i moved to France and they sold Goldwings in the 80s without the cables to connect the headset at so i will have to look what it is really needed to buy for the bike and then buy a headset.
My wife dislikes riding bikes so i will only need one.
Are headsets different in sound quality?
What make would you then purchase?

i was today at a HD meeting because they offered a small ride for all bikes and trikes in Louhans and they were so noisy that i did not even hear my engine running or music out of the speakers.
at least i have seen my rpms at the instruments so i knew the bike was running :) i would not make any trips with such bikes, i like bikes that are quite silent and have little or no vibrations like our GLs. I buyed the right one.

I have seen what i need. It is a intercom junction box and a headset. The first i found some relative expensive in ebay, starting at 40$ plus shipping costs. What headset-make for jet helmet do you recomend?

Thank you.
i have seen the j&m page for headsets. There are plenty of them and will try to choose the right one.