Veterans thank you

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danf

Reaction score
There are many Veterans coming home soon, many that have already come home, many that have been home for a long time, I have a regret today, I regret that I never joined up when my Dad and two brothers did and every uncle I ever had did, I did not and today I regret it..If it were not for my Dad and most of you're Dad's we maybe be speaking German right now.. Perhaps not..I'm proud of each and every one of you Vets. out there, I don't see any reason to wait until Veterans day to say Thank You for you're service to our Country, Thank you for you're sacrifice...We honor you folks..

Amen, brother! EVERY day is the day to Thank a Veteran... :thanks:

It's scary to think how we would be living right now if it were not for our brave Veterans who have and will continue to protect us so courageously. :thanks: Thank you for all you do for us.

I almost joined the military when I thought I'd never meet the right women to spend my life with.
Well right then I met her.

To all the Veterans out there and our future veterans, :thanks:

I got a discharge around 40 years ago and I still don't know what to do with it.

I agree that service is not for everyone. Many people don't need to scrunch down in a hole to experience an epiphany. Passing that opportunity in your life, whether you were able bodied or not, don't make you any more or any less. That said, I am thankful to all vets, and to all who offer their support - moral or otherwise. :music:

A big thank you to all Vets, past, present and future. I have 4 brothers that have served and am proud of them for it. I know my poor mom went through heck when my 2 brothers were in Nam at the same time. We do owe them more than a thank you one day a year.

yes veterans beat public servents and politicians a 1000 fold as what being a servent to we the people and sould be celibrated and the public servents of this dcgov sould be jailed for putting our vets in harms way over lies and hidden adgenda catering to the nwo banker scums of the federal reserve...

You are very welcome.Serving in the US ARMY was the best experience that I could have had. My only regret is not staying in longer than I did. Nevertheless, I would not trade anything for the time I served. It was an honor and a previledge.
M.A. Dekle
SGT US ARMY

Latest posts