• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Stock Seat for 77 GL1000

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was looking there were a few on Ebay but people seemed to think they were made out of gold. I did finally find one that was recovered for $130. It isn't the same pattern as stock but is the right shape which is what I was looking for. You can look on my album and see it compared to what was on the bike.

Patience is the key to buying a seat on eBay. That, and setting a watch and checking it often, ready to strike on a rare buy-it-now. I've had good luck several time like this, getting very good seats, almost NOS. Give it at least a couple months.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=102042#p102042:2enzc0cg said:
pidjones » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:55 am[/url]":2enzc0cg]
Patience is the key to buying a seat on eBay. That, and setting a watch and checking it often, ready to strike on a rare buy-it-now. I've had good luck several time like this, getting very good seats, almost NOS. Give it at least a couple months.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

Out of frustration with ignition and carb issues I sold the bike. I ride motorcycles as a hobby and passion I dont repair them.