Welp Fellas,

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverbullet

Reaction score
After totaling my 650 Silverbullet Burgman into a deer eariler this summer. Its been a painful recovery. Thank God I have the Helix. I was on it first as it is lightweight comfortable to regain my confidence in riding.

Then it was the 78 Wing with a gel pad on the seat. Going over bumps was not a happy feeling for my busted ribs, collarbone & clavical.

I finally was released for work this week. A bitter sweet day for sure. Sure did get a good taste of what retirement is going to be. :fishin:

I wasn't gonna get another Burgman. The Wing & the Helix were just fine. BUT!!! As much as I love both those bikes, There was a huge hole left in the fleet. The 650 Burgman was the most FUN TO RIDE scoot of the fleet!. My SilverBullet was an 05 with just shy of 40.000 smiles on it. I bought it in 06 with 2.600 miles on it.

Welp..... here it is....I picked it up last week off Craigslist. Meet Bullet Two. Its an 06 with 15.600 miles on it I picked up for $3.400. I looked up the backrest & Topcase that came with it. The topcase sells today for $405.00 & the mounting bracket is $105.00 & the Utpoia backrest sells for $199.00. So I think I did pretty good. I've only been using the topcase when I go grocery shopping. It easily snaps on & off. And of course theirs ample storage under the seat. I'm loving it!

Bummer they decided you are ready for "work" but it's good to know you are mending and back on two wheels.