what a ride

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

interstate80

Reaction score
took the wing out for the very first ride since i bought it last November. They are a very impressive bike. I was only able to ride about 150 miles cause I was with a couple friends with old harleys and they cant get too far from home.we rode on some mountian highways,city traffic and rural twisties and the wing performed exceptionally well. I was really surprised with the power, agility,and smoothness of the large machine. The weather has turned bad again so I will have to wait a couple of days for another ride.

yeah i bet that was a nice ride, to me it seems like i can go twice as far or more on a wing than other bikes there just so smooth with low center of gravity its easy to enjoy the saddle and ride , have fun!!!!!!!!!!

so they took you along just in case they did break down then they would have a ride back and wait till they ask you to carry spares for them . But what you could do is let them ride the wing and see how god it is for a close to 30 years old bike they might get one then you can ride anywhere

Latest posts