What color is your main ride?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color is your bike?

• Black

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Brown

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_00000420.jpg
:smilie_happy: The wing is gone, but I'm still on Hondas! Now I've got a red and an orange bike to ride. M.B.S. Is a bitch!! :smilie_happy :smilie_happy:

+1 on good to see you riffraff :good:
Wineberry, Red and white, Black and Silver. Seeing as I haven't ridden Red in months and the Pig in a long time, the Rats Nest wins :yahoo:

my bike is white with a touch of metal flake,with a Eagle head on the jammer and a eagle feather on the front fender

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=150142#p150142:2iawv9bf said:
blkhot08 » Today, 4:41 pm[/url]":2iawv9bf]
my bike is white with a touch of metal flake,with a Eagle head on the jammer and a eagle feather on the front fender
pic please :useless:
Blue and the other is Candy Chrome

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=150169#p150169:2tp1hych said:
riff raff » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:39 pm[/url]":2tp1hych]
Here are a couple shots of my no departed 83. It was a fun bike to make my own.View attachment 1
file.php

file.php

You certainly did a great job on your 83 , it was a shame that it had to go :(

Main ride... that could be a problem deciding which one is now the "main" ride. I like V's "preferred" ride. I guess if I would paint them both the same color, it wouldn't be a problem any more.

It was time. The clutch was acting up and I just didn't want to wait for it to start nickel and diming me. Plus I felt it was time to get something made in this century! :smilie_happy: So I got the 02 Sabre 2 years ago and the 01 ST1100 Last year! Both great bikes. :good:

I think that one should be run by the powers that be since this is a GOLDWING site. I haven't even had it a year yet. It is a superb bike. The V-4 is amazing. The whole package is a great combination. The bike encourages spirited rideing. I personally find it more comfortable than my wing ever was. It's hands down the best bike I've had!

Latest posts