What color is your main ride?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color is your bike?

• Black

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Brown

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
A lot of us have more than one bike so what is the color of the bike you ride the most?
There are variations of colors within colors so choose the closest to yours.

Be sure to select your color in the poll.

My wing is black.
A good looking color forsure when its clean but tough to keep that way.However if I had the choice now I would opt for a lighter color for the high temps of summer.Maybe a nice silver.

I ride the prettiest color. Blue :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• Fysty's Baby 1.jpg
    Fysty's Baby 1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 177
Mine is rattle can black, but I fully intend to repaint and change colors! (Someday....gotta stop riding to take it apart again for painting! :hihihi: )

dan filipi":15zynz1h said:
I wonder what the 2 "others" are?
mine is gray with red accent. my second most ridden is red with grey accent. that way all my ridding gear matches eather bike

Wow...this is surprising...at this point, it appears that BLUE is the most popular color! I wudda never guessed that... :Egyptian:

I will add, that some of the blue variants I have seen here have definitely made me think aboot a color change on mine. :yes:

AApple":1f7o98bf said:
Wow...this is surprising...at this point, it appears that BLUE is the most popular color! I wudda never guessed that... :Egyptian:

I will add, that some of the blue variants I have seen here have definitely made me think aboot a color change on mine. :yes:
Skewed data!!!!!! The question is "what color is your main ride?"....not "what is your favorite color"! :smilie_happy:

The fact that my bike is black doesn't mean I want black, that was just the color I got when I got it!

My main ride is WHITE. My work van, an old 89 dodge B350. I call her VANA WHITE, when i got her for free she diden't work. Just sat there looking pretty. Cost a lot of money to get it running finaly. Takes a lot to keep her running, and she is agging well. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :builder: :whistling: :hihihi: :ahem: