What's this guy been eating?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
near the St. Augustine outlet, in a new KB homes subdivision.

StJohnsSnake1.jpg

StJohnsSnake2.jpg

StJohnsSnake3.jpg

15 foot Eastern Diamondback rattlesnake.

Largest ever caught on record.

At least it wasn’t found in a Wal-Mart garden shop.

Makes ya wish ya lived in Florida don’t it?

plskthompson1":3cwnbzt2 said:
Makes ya wish ya lived in Florida don’t it?

Hey.... I do live in florida :cheeky:
Dang the fangs are HUGE!!! Thats would be one hell-of-a lethal dose of venom

:cool: mmmmmmm.....tastes just like chicken..... :yes:

Yep...I'd say that's a full grown boy, there! We got some pretty large rattlers back home(West Texas), but I don't think I ever seed one that big. They usually don't live long enough to get more than 10'-12'!! :mrgreen:

I want to see what is holding the pole that the snake is strung up on. :grin: :grin: :grin:
I figure :laptop: a snake of that size must weigh at least 300 lbs which means the other end of the pole must have a bobcat attached to it. :salute:

Joep":3kxnl95h said:
Hey AApple imagine the steaks you could get offn that'n... Chili and 3 belts, 15 wallets and some left over!!!!

Not to mention a pair of boots, a belt buckle, and a hat band! :yahoo: :mrgreen:

i remember as a kid growing up in gainsville fla we came accross a diamondback that was strech all the way accross dirt road couldnt see the head or tail. we ran over it back and forth many times then went and truned around where we could and the bad boy was gone. ididnt get out that snake was like running over a tree its a wonder we didnt get stuck that would have been bad. once me and my friend little bill were cutting through woods that you got to be crazy to go into we ran up on diamondback that when it raised up was as tall as i was 2/3 of the snake was still on the ground. it scared me so bad that i instantly got cramps in my leg and neck while i was trying to run backwards faster than i could run forward the cramps didnt slow me down at all . i about killed my best friend running over him and grabing him along. we didnt learn a thing cutting through that swampy woods shaved off at least a mile of walking.that encounter burned into my hard drive so good i can see it like it just happened yesterday i was 11 years old.

KC604":3icyx5hk said:
That is some seroius reptile! No thanks. :shock:

Why? It's just a baby!!!! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts