white 4-150 ATV project

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am in one piece ..though i feel like ive been chopped into .....going to new docs tomorrow ....im hearing the truck is totaled ...i havnt seen it it since the night of the wreck ..im curious to see it ..it appears that the dump bed broke loose from the the truck and punchured the cab of the truck ....im at the library as my tablet was in the truck and didnt look in to good of shape either ...thanks for all the healing vibes

ok ..ive finally got a hold of things in this accident ...i was not willing to say much till i had more info ..like police report ..and info from others besides me ...

im sure some are wondering how im doing ....im rather sure ill never be the same as i was ...seems i got hit so hard in the rear that it broke the dump bed right off the truck and shoved it into the cab where i was at ...car was going well in access of 100mph....personally i thought the truck exploded when the impact happen ...its really hard to believe no one was killed ...seems the car went right under the dump truck and the truck was like riding on top of the car ..went through a fence the truck never touched it ..the car took it and the truck several hundred yards out into a farm field ..i was awake through the whole thing ..never in my life has somthing like this lasted so long .. it was like falling but backwards ...first the hit then the fall that seemed forever...took me awhile to get out of the truck ...right now i feel like an eliphant took there big foot and did a one hand stand to my back ..just my feet and hands seemed to be ok and without pain ...

Sounds like a hell of a ride Joe. I know the feeling your talking about, I left the highway at over 80 mph in a big rig, loaded with 44,000 lbs of grout about midnight one night and the 1/4 mile length of travel during the accident seemed like it took an hour when it was actually only seconds. Glad your still with us.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=204899#p204899:13kmfk3z said:
AApple » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:18 am[/url]":13kmfk3z]
:headscratch: :0fftopic: :whip:
I thought the wreck was while picking up tractor bits with the truck. :whistling:

Latest posts