'83 GL1100 Aspencade getting back on the road

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paddy.shadow":1bb34hwf said:
I are jealous :mrgreen:

I R 2 :crying:
Looks like a great trip. Glad the 'Wing got ya there safely!! Mo Pics!!!! :beg:

BIGmackie":3ckwy4gj said:
mcgovern61":3ckwy4gj said:
Of course we are still interested!!! This is exciting! How is the bike running?
More details to come, I'm still in AZ relaxing. Bike is running like a well oiled machine, and I'm planning my return trip thru Montana. Should be fun!

That's great mackie, I love long road trips.

Approx. 3990 miles logged and the wing 'n I are safely back in Washington. I'll post pictures and the whole story soon...

For now I'm exhausted. I can still hear the hum of the engine...

Glad to hear your home safe.

I'm sure looking forward to the pictures and a ride report!

Making a trip like this sure makes a guy feel alive!
Just you and the machine, man what an experience!

Ol man this is awesome I have 82 Honda GW and it needs a run like this to get the cobwwebs out of it..and ME too... I have faith in my bike it would make the trip,,Its me that i worry about having to live on mophine for back and hips...Been on 5& 6 hundred mile trips and made it...Any way BIGmarkie your goldwing will go any place you want to go they are the BEST....

BIGmackie- I was stationed at Sub Base Bangor for many years - I understand about the weather....we come back to the Seattle area every year...hoping to move to Sequim when my wife retires....actually thinking about riding my '83 from KY to visit family in Seattle/Bothell.... never ridden that long before (google says 38 hours), but might be kinda fun :cool: glad I bought a Utopia back rest! LOL