• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Another batch of what looks like 1100 parts

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO S :sensored: !! Heckofadealrighthere!!!!! GO for it! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Someone would scoop that stuff up pretty quick, I'm bettin. I certainly would if it was close to me!

I have a 1984 which these won't work on but I figured I could find some way to help others out.
I just sent a message to see if I can get them.
I hate it when they don't give you a phone number to call.

I have so many different email addy's I don't worry too much about Spam....

Let you know what I find and if it's worth it I'll pic them up.
I have some things I would like to find for my 1200 so who knows...

btw nice 81 there Joel, sure you are proud of her.

I ran into a guy this weekend riding an 81. He said his dad is in Ok somewhere, had a dealership. Closed it down but packed away all the 80-83 GW parts as NOS and he also has an 81 sitting in his Rec Room with 670miles on it, it never moves cuz he has another one he drives daily.

ciao

:shock: Freebird has been looking for some of these parts! Wonder how to get ahold of them and how much to ship to Indiana?

If you feel like letting us know you can pm me. I will give you Freebirds # or have him call you. I am the one that gets on here most of the time. He stays pretty busy these days. Thank you for the info!

I picked up the parts as they were in decent shape. Not perfect but not broken either.
They were from a Wineberry 1981 Interstate.
I have:
Fuel Tank Shelter with keys - a Couple scratches shown -
Luggage Trunk Top with nice Black Backrest pad - Touched up paint but Solid plastic
Right Side Saddle Bag cover - Looks really good except the pin striping is damaged
Black Seat - Looks Really nice
Drivers Dark Brown/Black Backrest pad only - Snaps look good and cover looks good.

I attached a couple of pics below.

I don't even really know what these are worth and will start looking around in a day or so.

I can ship them if needed. PM me a reasonable offer if you are interested and you pay the shipping.

It will save me time.
Big thing on my part. I am dealing with two elderly moms so other than some evening time with my wife oh and the job I don't get much time. So you can get a good deal and I might make a buck or two to get some little trinkets or upgrades for my 2 wheeled girl friend.

I forgot to mention I got some chrome pieces, various lenses and other bits and pieces some of it may not be Goldwing I will post when I can. I also got a 2.50x17 spoked wheel in the mix but I am not sure that is GL but it is in nice shape. I'll post pics when I can.

Attachments

• 100_4193.JPG
    100_4193.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 100_4189.JPG
    100_4189.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_4212.JPG
    100_4212.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_4209.JPG
    100_4209.JPG