Been away for a while but,......i'm back.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montecman

Reaction score
Well I sure have missed you guys! For those that havent heard, I had to do a whole "Ctrl+Alt+Del" on my life in Mid Feb. I was Laid off. But its kewl, I'm doing my dream job now plus, i'm back in school I'm working towards a Masters. I know I have got to finish up a few transactions with two of you and i'm looking forward to meeting the new guys. I/we have been riding alot, great weather! No, I still havent gotten my brakes changed and almost paid the price today with the added weight of the backrest (115lbs) plus me. CMA's State rally is the 15-16th of this month and that will be fun. Anyways, see you in the threads.

Welcome back, Montecman!! Glad to see you back in da saddle! :clapping:

sometimes when things look dark , it's just so you can see how bright it is after it's over. . . . sounds like you have a good plan, there is nothing like a Good Job that you enjoy doing. ( Ride On ) :music:

Welcome back. It's not work if you like what you're doing. The radio station around here has a saying that goes something like, "if you love what you're doing, you'll never work a day in your life." Congrats on the new job.