"BLACK BOX"

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tory

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have used alot of differant waxs and cleaners on my black bike,most worked pretty good,and I still do love the WIZARDS products but I was always fustrated with the white residue from most waxs.Then one day I found this BLACK BOX product from TURTLE WAX and thought what do I have to loose.

Holy crap this stuff is awsome.It is a 4 step process and takes a bit of time,but my bike has never looked so black.This thing looks closer to a new bike than it did in 84.DARK DARK DARK deap glossy black like never before.It does not cover or make the chips disapear or anything magical like that,but leaves not white residue behind,it is a blackish chemical so dont try it on a light clolr bike,its specific for black vehicles.
The kit contains 4 bottles and two foam applicators.
A step one
A step two
And two mist detailers.
You need to start with a clean or washed bike,then apply step one just like any wax,then remove with the mist spray and a micro fiber cloth.Next apply step two and remove the same way with a fresh cloth.

Check it out here https://www.turtlewaxblackbox.com/

Since mine is red I use the colored wax by Turtle Wax. It's called Turtle Wax Color Cure.
Blends with all shades of red. The stuff comes in brown, green, blue etc. Makes a huge difference over plain wax because it kinda fills the scratches with color and hides swirls.

Yes,I used the same thing in black before I found this.I like the black box better as of now,I will see how it holds up.But I still have 3/4 bottle of the other and will continue to use it on the trailor,helmets and my truck.I a tight wad that way.