black wing cruiser on ebay

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customizing a bike to suit an owners personality is great...BUT...this is an abomination. I can feel the pain of this poor machine :crying: . I want to buy it just to save it. The Honda gods will strike him down for this blasphemy. :rant:

come on lew somebody did alot of work to this bike .....i agree its a little over gritterd but most taiste are like that compared to me ...must have spent a fortune in chrome exhast and harley tank and such :mrgreen:

You guys wanta see a pretty cool ride? Check out Wingdocs site and look for Scott Ironhorse in members photo's, I absolutely love his trailer set up and bike..Looks like something out of the 40's..Now that's being creative..

lew1701":145wajtt said:
Customizing a bike to suit an owners personality is great...BUT...this is an abomination. I can feel the pain of this poor machine :crying: . I want to buy it just to save it. The Honda gods will strike him down for this blasphemy. :rant:

Im with you lew.
That thing is nothing more than a shiney rat bike. :smilie_happy: No offense to rat rodders anywhere,but not at that price.
Theres no radiator side air scoops,witch is probably why it only has 4 miles on it.No front brakes witch is probably why he couldnt stop for the stop sign :rtfm:

I dont think Id ride it. :doh:

fastmover83":3h6n9ttv said:
Check out the Goldwing cruiser on ebay. At first I didn't like it but after looking at all the pictures now I think it's cool.

It could be called the HARLWING.Very creative but seems to low (no side stand)or it's the pictures.Gets closer to look like a valkie. :yes:

I could use that for inspiration. I like bits and pieces of it, but not the whole thing. I like the front end view and I like the tank and solo seat. I do not like the exhaust, lack of front brakes or the tiny saddlebags.

Andyb":319kirz8 said:
I could use that for inspiration. I like bits and pieces of it, but not the whole thing. I like the front end view and I like the tank and solo seat. I do not like the exhaust, lack of front brakes or the tiny saddlebags.

There's always room for improvement.It could also be an unfinished project for all we know.(besides owners taste) :hi:

littlebeaver":31u1v6q3 said:
You guys wanta see a pretty cool ride? Check out Wingdocs site and look for Scott Ironhorse in members photo's, I absolutely love his trailer set up and bike..Looks like something out of the 40's..Now that's being creative..

Can you provide a link to "wingdocs"? I tried to google it with no luck.

carl62cycles":12m1q2q6 said:
fastmover83":12m1q2q6 said:
Check out the Goldwing cruiser on ebay. At first I didn't like it but after looking at all the pictures now I think it's cool.

It could be called the HARLWING.Very creative but seems to low (no side stand)or it's the pictures.Gets closer to look like a valkie. :yes:

I'm not seeing harlwing there. Is that the right name?