C 5 Bling

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K7TKA

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got out my model paints and added a bit of bling to the billet cover.

Attachments

• C 5 Bling.jpg
    C 5 Bling.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 186
I used good old Testors model enamel in the little bottles that have been around forever. I over filled the engraved area and let it dry. I then wet sanded it with 1500 grit paper on a flat surface so it would remove all the excess and leave behind what was in the grooves. A little polishing with toothpaste and bingo it's done.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121946#p121946:j9n268dd said:
K7TKA » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:13 am[/url]":j9n268dd]
Feel free to use the images Paul. They're on my gallery.

I just started a Goldwing page on our company website. If you dont mind, I'd love to put them in a gallery there.
-Paul

Paul has asked me for help building up his new Goldwing page, testimonials, videos, etc.
I have a few I'll be sending to Paul but you can post here also then he can copy it to his page.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=122105#p122105:2pk1txit said:
dan filipi » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:18 pm[/url]":2pk1txit]
Paul has asked me for help building up his new Goldwing page, testimonials, videos, etc.
I have a few I'll be sending to Paul but you can post here also then he can copy it to his page.

Dan thanks for sharing the news. I am posting 3 things on the page: Ignition, Carbs, and video/pictures (with testimonials). It will be a fun place for C5 Wing owners to become famous, and will drive more Wing riders to this forum. Updates will also be shared on our Facebook page.

I will be doing a question/answer interview with Dan about how the forum started, and would eventually like to do the same with all C5 users about their bike builds.

This page can be a great starting point for old GL owners to understand what is possible. Later this summer I'll be visiting Joe to video tape Hooch so we can post more videos.

Latest posts