C 5 Bling

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K7TKA

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got out my model paints and added a bit of bling to the billet cover.

Attachments

• C 5 Bling.jpg
    C 5 Bling.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 186
I used good old Testors model enamel in the little bottles that have been around forever. I over filled the engraved area and let it dry. I then wet sanded it with 1500 grit paper on a flat surface so it would remove all the excess and leave behind what was in the grooves. A little polishing with toothpaste and bingo it's done.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121946#p121946:j9n268dd said:
K7TKA » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:13 am[/url]":j9n268dd]
Feel free to use the images Paul. They're on my gallery.

I just started a Goldwing page on our company website. If you dont mind, I'd love to put them in a gallery there.
-Paul

Paul has asked me for help building up his new Goldwing page, testimonials, videos, etc.
I have a few I'll be sending to Paul but you can post here also then he can copy it to his page.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=122105#p122105:2pk1txit said:
dan filipi » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:18 pm[/url]":2pk1txit]
Paul has asked me for help building up his new Goldwing page, testimonials, videos, etc.
I have a few I'll be sending to Paul but you can post here also then he can copy it to his page.

Dan thanks for sharing the news. I am posting 3 things on the page: Ignition, Carbs, and video/pictures (with testimonials). It will be a fun place for C5 Wing owners to become famous, and will drive more Wing riders to this forum. Updates will also be shared on our Facebook page.

I will be doing a question/answer interview with Dan about how the forum started, and would eventually like to do the same with all C5 users about their bike builds.

This page can be a great starting point for old GL owners to understand what is possible. Later this summer I'll be visiting Joe to video tape Hooch so we can post more videos.