CGW Midwest MEET AUGUST 31st to Sept 2nd

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck if he makes it we'll make tacos! Okay folks all those who PM'd phone numbers will be called with notice of departure and updates.

Actually I burnt out on taco's that's all we eat down here for fast food, I should not be eating that anyway,,, How's Joe feeling....

yes beav im doing fine now ....things are coming together.....im having troble finding players to play music but im hoping something works out ...it will be good time for all im sure...

Man, bomb threats at my daughter's high school here friday, I may just stay put...Not sure yet..

Yeh, I think you are correct sir... I worry too much...They arrested two boys friday at the school, these two boy's were talking on facebook, there was photo's of the Colinbine aftermath and talk of shotguns and pipe bombs, I just hope it was just those two boys and not more involved...... But yeh I wanta go I think..

its a long ways beav ...but ive done many trips that long ...but ill make sure you can rest well ...it is long though beav and the ride back would be killer im sure ive done that also after playing music ...you can stay here long as you like to rest up though ...no problem at all :lazy: :mrgreen:

Joe I think meeting you in person would be worth it, and everyone else, all you guys...Especially Dan... I'd like to see all you members there..Really I would.. :beg:

Sat sept 1 is the home opener of the Ohio State Football game against Miami of Ohio so traffic will be a little heavier over this weekend in and out of Columbus (patrols will also be heavier)
just an FYI

I will be glad to meet everyone. Beaver glad he decided to come up for this.

Rat":zw68dp3h said:
I'll be there ....

Gord :salute:
I think we will have fun......I just hope the cops aren't chasing after me when I get there... :shock: :shock: :clapping:

if the cops start chaseing you don't pull over right away ,but don't go to far. then when they ask you why you didn't stop right away.tell them your wife ran away with a cop. :clapping: and you thought he was bringing her back.. :oops: :moped:

ha ha ha I gotta remember that one...ha ha good one...might just work... :shock: Wife is going to install my large patch tonight and my smaller one too on my black vest...

Latest posts