CGW Midwest MEET AUGUST 31st to Sept 2nd

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why yes ,,,,Why yes it is....I shall bring my rain gear too as I'm sure to get wet once or twice...I shall ride through a tornado if I need too..If I'm really tired from the trip I'll just go to KC on my way back and stop at our house there...It's only like 8 hours or so from there...Instead of 18 straight back here...I could really get rested up there, then ride home from there.. yeh I could do that..

Long ride for sure! I hope coffee has more effect for you than it has on me. So is this a definite maybe still?

Checking the weather for Columbus, Cincinnati and Frech Lick, I see 30 to 40 % chance of rain Friday and Saturday. If Beave and Rat can make their ride I can certainly ride in the rain. By the way 30 to 40 % means there is a 60 to 70 % chance of no rain.

Oh man Gary is coming,,,How cool is that....Yessss I go home to KC once a month anyway to check on our house, I will just take the long way around this time... :Egyptian:

Everyone coming should have gotten a PM from me with Joe's address.

I talked to mcgovern61. He said Joe had to lead him into his place since he's not on the map so anyone that doesn't plan to hook up with the group on the way showing up alone should get Joe's number because cell service isn't very good at his place.
If you need Joe's home number PM me a message.

Updated list:
If I miss anyone or there's been any change let me know.

beav
dan filipi
detdrbuzzard
Emil (will try)
Jd
jpwinger
Ken L
kywinger
mwbill
Oldewing
Rat
slab
Tory
wilcoy
WindNWing

And we can't forget our host Joedrum and his wife.

WindNWing":17twc867 said:
Joe, there will be a good sized crew there, I hope you're getting your work list made up. :builder:
That's right Joe, you need help on some stuff just ask.
I think I can speak for everyone coming that we'd be happy to help you out.

Oldewing":pias80g2 said:
Dan,

Add RAT, my brother to the list. We will meet you at the IHOP, rain or shine
Done.

beav
dan filipi
detdrbuzzard
Emil (will try)
Jd
jpwinger
Ken L
kywinger
mwbill
Oldewing
Rat
slab
Tory
wilcoy
WindNWing

quite this list so far of oldwimgers showing up ...things are getting close ...looking forward to JPwinger and his wife to show up tommarow ....for the much needed help of my event cordinator non skills what so ever :help: :smilie_happy: what a blessing for all you guys it wasnt up to me totaly :shock: ... Yea for jerry guys :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :party:

Joe LB just PM'd me to see if I was coming but sadly I told him that I was unable but I would like to say thanks to you for putting up your place & time to set this up :Awe: & wish you all fair riding weather :heat: & a great time. Don't forget all the pics. And to all you travelling, Please Please ride safe & have a great time. :thanks: :yahoo: :yahoo: :party: :party: :smilie_happy:

So the latest plans/route are this as far as I know. Guys Let me know if anything looks wrong or needs to be updated.

Slab and his wife and I will leave his place around 6-6:30 Friday morning from Wintersville Ohio.

We'll be stopping at the IHOP likely between 9-10 at 2413 Taylor Square Dr. Reynoldsburg Ohio. It is just North of the intersection. This is east of Columbus just outside the ourterbelt of I-270.

From there I'm not sure. There was a mention of meeting up with KYWinger and others at a rest area around 1PM in post number 88 but need to confirm that here.

Again, if anyone needs my cell number send me a PM so I can get that to you.

jpwinger is first here im so imperssed with his vetter hac
image.php

image.php

image.php

(Pic links fixed, DF)

Latest posts