Craigslist search tempest

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey kah92340! My seat and backrest were made by a company called Desert Custom Works in Apple Valley Cal. Do you know if they are still in busness? I've had several people ask me about them and the matching slip covers that go with them, but I haven't been able to find them online.

fastmover83":2xybn14h said:
Hey kah92340! My seat and backrest were made by a company called Desert Custom Works in Apple Valley Cal. Do you know if they are still in busness? I've had several people ask me about them and the matching slip covers that go with them, but I haven't been able to find them online.
I haven't heard of them and I checked the phone book and I couldn't find anything.

kah92340!, that's too bad, they made a great seat. I checked the sticker on the bottom of the seat this morning and the address was 13631 Navajo rd. The guy probably retired or something. Thanks for checking.

fastmover83":2vrrw7dc said:
kah92340!, that's too bad, they made a great seat. I checked the sticker on the bottom of the seat this morning and the address was 13631 Navajo rd. The guy probably retired or something. Thanks for checking.

That address sounded familiar it's a few miles from from the house so I google mapped it. I don't think that place is around anymore but there is a upholstery guy there that I had recover my back rest. Small world isn't it :)