• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

fairing needed

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish i was closer as i have a fairing with mounts and wiring for a gl1000 but shipping would more than likly be out of the question. will check with my step brother who lives in toledo and see if he may know someone that might have what u need even if he does ride a harley he may know someone.

lpburke86":2ahsscvg said:
shipping wouldnt be out of the question for me... I also am in dire need of a new fairing for an 81 1100I
I have an 1100 Honda fairing, brown.
If you're interested send me a private message or email.

part number on the 1100 and the 1100I are the same. So its kinda down to color... I would prefer to get away without painting... What color is yours?

If still looking for fairing I am happy to take it to Buffalo NY on my bi-weekly trip and ship it from there if it will save you some shipping, Have good stock on different colors and conditions, also have Vetter and Pacifica fairings too

I'm still looking, but at the moment am entirely short on funds. I just had to rebuild the carburators, and replace the starter in my 1100... So If you're likely to still have them in a few months, feel free to pm me so I can get in touch with you

Latest posts