Gas price, OUCH! ("Gas" thread merged with this one)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What REALLY irritates me is the price we're forced to pay here in California.

Last weekend my wife and I were in Vegas, $3.49 for regular.
We have a Ralphs grocery store rewards deal which took off .50 a gallon making it $2.99 a gal!

Here the same rewards takes .20 cents a gallon off but that would bring it down to about $3.80 a gallon so we're paying over .80 cents a gallon more than there!

Vegas, no refineries I know of. California has refineries. WHY so much higher!?

Last Friday, it was $3.59 for mid-grade, $3.79 for "Premium". Then the tornaders came....Monday, $3.69 mid grade, $3.89 premium.... :shock: It went up ten cents/gallon in two days..... :rant:
The weather had no effect on production, as a hurricane does.....they raised the prices to F :sensored: the folks that need help....
I love the a-holes that run this country..... :roll:

Good to see the same dodgy buggers run the fuel supply up there that do down here.

It was $3.59 here a few days ago for regular. Now it's $3.89. It cost me $20 last night for just over 5 gallons.

4.46 in Glennallen, Alaska last weekend.

3.96 in Anchorage, Alaska today.

(Glennallen is notorious for gouging because they are the only gas for 120 miles and smack dab in the middle of the route from Anchorage to Canada and the rest of the world!)

yep its easy to tell there just total raping of the masses going on ...especial;;y in erro zone ...what a disgusting representation the masses we have for goverments in this world of three piece weeds in control :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

$3.69 for Regular here in the middle of the oil patch. It stays at that price no matter what the oil prices do. 60 miles away it can 40 to 50 cents lower. All the gas stations here have the same price! Hmmmmm. :shock:

Around 3.70 /gal here on the Olympic Penninsula - Washing tons state.

Just saw where the State elected stealers have decided to solve the budget crisis by increasing gas taxes 6 cents come Aug 1 and 4.5 cents more come July 2014. Mostly it is to fix roads. You know add beautification sidewalks, Bike Lanes, and of course hire more mgmt to determine what else we need to fix.

If there were not so many people in our pockets we may actually be able to accomplish something. Just saying

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=86751#p86751:2ppt18t5 said:
BigBro » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:43 am[/url]":2ppt18t5]Around 3.70 /gal here on the Olympic Penninsula - Washing tons state.

Just saw where the State elected stealers have decided to solve the budget crisis by increasing gas taxes 6 cents come Aug 1 and 4.5 cents more come July 2014. Mostly it is to fix roads. You know add beautification sidewalks, Bike Lanes, and of course hire more mgmt to determine what else we need to fix.

If there were not so many people in our pockets we may actually be able to accomplish something. Just saying
Amen brother, Amen!

I filled in Winnipeg last night for $1.33lt. That's over $5.00 per gallon. I bought it in Minnesota 100 miles from here for $3.44 gallon. There's a nickel on the dollar exchange. Ouch. Free health care, hmmmm.

$3.43 this morning in Franklin,Ohio It jumps up.50 at a time but only falls 1-2 cents at a time. :rant: I'm happy when i can ride the Wing when it jumps like that. :moped: