Gearing ?? / Trike build !

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well.....I wasn't there when it happened of course , but , I THINK the Bro. fell INTO the Stone , and the Stone fell ON her....almost killed her.

There is nothing light about those stones ( I used to work in the buisness) Cringing just thinking about it

here is a Picture of Lydia Peyton , a couple of days ago .

image.php

Ohhhhhhhhh she sure is ...... and she is a Happy little girl to . one thing , she was Just really learning to Walk. so she never really knew what it was like to Walk on her own. . . . kinda like you don't miss what you never had .... thats how I see it anyway . but we spent Fri. Sat. , and Sun. with her and her Mom , Camping , in W.Va..... and we took in a Flea Mkt. before we started home . I think she really had a great time , and thats why we all did it . I really believe No Good Deed Goes un noticed . thats what I believe anyway .

I ordered a pair of 1950 Pontiac Tail Lights off Ebay , waiting on them to come in . and I can stick the Tag on it , and really ride it somewhere , for testing .............. :Egyptian:

thanks guys ... I'm gonna build my Own Fenders , and sit them within a 1/2" or so of the tire , that Moves WITH the Tires and Wheels . tonight I drilled the holes for the Marker Lights across the bottom of the rear . and I'm waiting on the Pontiac Tail Lights too.

I took it out for its first Real Ride today , rode to Town ( about 30 miles round trip ) and filled it up with Gas , I'm still running Open Headers .... I got to finish the Exhaust first thing . runs good , and rides EXTRA good . little tough in hard turns , but unless I'm running road speed and a tight turn its not hard , guess it's just something you got to get used to with a Trike .

I've never riden a trike but have a sidecar, I'd imagine turning is a bit "heavy" on a trike like it is a sidecar.
I would absolutely LOVE to see your rig in real life sledge!

this is the first Trike I ever rode too , they are Heavy if the ground is Uneven , it corners pretty good if the road is at least level . but out on the open road , just rides like the wind . . . . yeah I wish I could make it to the meet too.......but , sadly I can't . . hope to see Pictures ???