Goldwing Nuts patch

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry ... tired fat fingers and typonese disease!!!!

Yeah they are in the south side strip center on the way to Lake ray hubbard... You need to exit either rosehill or bobtown otherwise you have to turn around at Chaha/basspro..

:smilie_happy:
Mama says she's gonna give it a shot today...we'll see how that werks out. The large Eagle/Wing hasn't gotten here yet, so it'll just be the two small ones for now. If she can work it out, I'll have pics later. :mrgreen:

Shoot...I done forgot about this...until I saw that Dan had "stole" my patch for his sig! :smilie_happy:
I did get all the(3) patches, and Mama was successful in sewing them on my leather vest. :clapping: I'll get pics tomorrow, or Sunday. I'm wanting to get the '74 Vette uncovered this weekend, and take a few pics of it wid da 'Wing, since they're almost the exact same color. :eek:k:

AApple":861joqs1 said:
Shoot...I done forgot about this...until I saw that Dan had "stole" my patch for his sig! :smilie_happy:
I did get all the(3) patches, and Mama was successful in sewing them on my leather vest. :clapping: I'll get pics tomorrow, or Sunday. I'm wanting to get the '74 Vette uncovered this weekend, and take a few pics of it wid da 'Wing, since they're almost the exact same color. :eek:k:

Did you say '74 Vette??? I LOVE the old stingrays
:rtfm: Must see pictures A.S.A.P. :Doh2: :mrgreen:

:blush: Uh...yeah...
I've got 2 Corvettes, the '74, and an '85. The '74 and my Goldwing are practically the same color, but the 'Wing is a wee bit darker.

click image for link

:uparrow: This pic was taken at the Texas State Fair a couple of years ago. Our Corvette club does a display out there every year. I've got a TON of pics of the 'Vettes, but not many loaded on my photobucket page, but there's a few... :mrgreen:
Feel free to click on the "All Albums" text, and peruse for more...I got stuff scattered all over the place there.

AApple":gcpqk3pa said:

I think it looks good as a new donate button, whatcha tink?

:whistling: Looks otay to me...now, if I only had the "CGW" letters to put on my vest.... :mrgreen:

I managed to get some pics, finally. Here's a link to my Gallery page, with the pics of the patches on the vest, and some pics of the Corvette & Goldwing. I got lazy and decided I didn't really wanna move the truck and the other Vette just to get the '74 out of the garage...:mrgreen:

click on image for link

Omega Man":22gbedkx said:
Ahem....Joel. How you manage to have all those cool toys and a happy smiling wife...inquiring minds want to know. :smilie_happy:

~O~

I gots my toys...Mama's got hers.... :whip:
:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :hihihi:

Really, tho....Mama's pretty kewl about our toys. In fact, she's bought most of the over 2100 die-cast cars I have in the Corvette room collection for me herself!
I rarely say "No" to her, and she rarely says "No" to me...works out quite nicely! :good:

This one looks nice with the red background Joel, I like!

image.php

Oh ya? :rocks:
I was gonna use that in my sig, but you beat me to it....dadgumya! :smilie_happy:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :lust: The Vette looks real nice, Looks like you did alot of work since '97 to restore her

I'd love to get me an old stingray some day :mrgreen:

looks great.all of yours.. :music: :rocks: .my mother-inlaw,broke 5 needels,putting my patches on. :shock: :shock:

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    34 KB
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    34.2 KB

Latest posts