Goldwing Part "Art"

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe, I've always liked the name "French Lick" - I Googled it and found out it was originally a French trading post built near a salt lick. Sorta takes all the fun out of it.

I got my calendar in the mail today!!! :clapping: :clapping: :music: :music: :heat: :heat:

It is even better than you can imagine!! It is worth it!! I recommend it to everyone!!! :thanks:

mcgovern61":3djs38xa said:
Steve83":3djs38xa said:
A few more...
Changed to March and I am telling you guys this calendar is great and worthwhile!! :thanks: (Order one....it is worth it!)
Yes they are worth it, got mine when Steve was over here.
Order one, it's a piece of history!

Dan, I think you, Gerry and I are the only ones who wanted them. Well, that makes them a VERY limited print, so who knows, they may be worth a fortune - to our grandkids!

Steve83":3as1wv3u said:
Dan, I think you, Gerry and I are the only ones who wanted them. Well, that makes them a VERY limited print, so who knows, they may be worth a fortune - to our grandkids!
Mine is hanging on a wall next to my desk in my office! I am not making any marks on it because they are "LIMITED EDITIONS" of original art! I might just tuck mine away at the end of the year in that real pretty case it came in!

Latest posts