Guess What I Had To Do

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
There won't be any prizes handed out but who can guess what I'm doing here
P1000282.jpg

This photo was taken the day I should have started moving house :head bang:

and if you ever live in the same house for more than 10 years do yourself a favor, DON'T MOVE ;)

say it anit so dave .....it couldnt be bad pump and overheated head to the blown point ....say it anit so dave :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :Awe: :rant: :headscratch: :mrgreen:

Not sure what yer doin, but I got a dang good idea what yer sayin!! :sensored: :sensored: :sensored:

Well...I know EXACTLY what you had to do! You had to work on your bike! :smilie_happy:

lew1701":95tnxgof said:
You are moving to a new house and you're taking your bike one piece at a time. :lol:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
not the right answer but it's the best answer so far

The winner was slabghost with head gasket. She still smoking a bit on start up, maybe I should have done the right bank as well but there don't look like water in the oil or oil in the water so maybe it's valve stem seals or as a freind suggested :head bang: a main bearing is on the way out and is loading the underside of the piston with more oil than it can clear :head bang: This could answer why the starter seems to working very hard and making grinding noises from the starter clutch :( but I'm open to all ideas in particular any that are easier to check and fix :cool:

I feel youre pain brother.Im in the process of moving also after 11 years in this house to something better suited for my wife and her bad legs.
And with all this crappy snow we got today,I may be moving my bikes one piece at a time just to get them moved. :fiddle:

I have a 22 yard dumpster full of junk,and a 10 yard trailor filling up with scrap.My theary is if I havent used it in a year,I dont need it.Fortunitly my wife cant get to that dumpster in her wheelchair to see what all Im pitching :evil:

Watch them timing marks close upon reassembly.

I'm new to the wings but KZ750 twins have a habit of starter clutches coming loose and or apart. This an odd thing as they use the same start clutch as their inline four counterparts. I assume you have already made certain the battery is fully charged and starter isn't binding internally. Keep us updated.

Tory":3mvzoa9p said:
I have a 22 yard dumpster full of junk,and a 10 yard trailor filling up with scrap.My theary is if I havent used it in a year,I dont need it.Fortunitly my wife cant get to that dumpster in her wheelchair to see what all Im pitching :evil:
I used the 3 strike rule : 3rd time you move something without using it - it's out :good: maybe thats what happened to the last bride :evil: :cheeky:

Dave":2bfc6pll said:
Tory":2bfc6pll said:
I have a 22 yard dumpster full of junk,and a 10 yard trailor filling up with scrap.My theary is if I havent used it in a year,I dont need it.
I used the 3 strike rule : 3rd time you move something without using it - it's out :good:

I gotta follow yours guys advise and clean my garage, it's getting out of hand.
The only space left is a narrow strip next to the bike.

slabghost":1e41jd6g said:
Dave":1e41jd6g said:
Omega Man":1e41jd6g said:
Polish tune-up? :smilie_happy:

~O~
??? help, language barrier :read:
From the inside out. Sort of like anal dentistry.

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: I get now :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: anal dentistry :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

used the 3 strike rule : 3rd time you move something without using it - it's out maybe thats what happened to the last bride :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

dan filipi":2hxn127b said:
Dave":2hxn127b said:
Tory":2hxn127b said:
I have a 22 yard dumpster full of junk,and a 10 yard trailor filling up with scrap.My theary is if I havent used it in a year,I dont need it.
I used the 3 strike rule : 3rd time you move something without using it - it's out :good:

I gotta follow yours guys advise and clean my garage, it's getting out of hand.
The only space left is a narrow strip next to the bike.

The last time I cleaned the garage and had an open space, I filled it with another bike! Four car garage without a car inside. :hihihi:

Latest posts