Guns n Roses

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
Guess who stopped by our little town tonight
P1000294.jpg

They played for a full 2 hours, awesome :clapping: :salute: :party: :music: :music2: :music:

the support act was Korn, not really my thing but very good at what they do, and Joe have you seen the drum kit? must be one of the bigger sets on tour anywhere :cool:

no i havnt dave.....big drum sets are nice if you can do something with them .....mines like part of my body and is on the big side of things .....i can play it as easy as picking my nose :smilie_happy: dont pic your nose or play those drums :Doh2: i couldnt be stop :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

Omega Man":21hluo99 said:
G'N'R? The whole band?

~O~
No way, no how. Back about '89 I would have loved to see them. Now, meh...

I'm going to see Korn with Disturbed and Sevendust in February...I may be getting older, but I can't outgrow rock!!! :music2:

money has a way to bring things together or the lack of it ...... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: whatever its good that there together this was one of the best colaberations in music for there time they realy put it together for a few albums before money and fat heads blew it all ....maybe there heads shrank finaly and they can think clearly now ....i hope so... :mrgreen:

joedrum":364idtnu said:
money has a way to bring things together or the lack of it ...... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: whatever its good that there together this was one of the best colaberations in music for there time they realy put it together for a few albums before money and fat heads blew it all ....maybe there heads shrank finaly and they can think clearly now ....i hope so... :mrgreen:
My favorite band is zeppelin,like all sorts of music classic rock and blues the most.Great to hear your a drummer :good:

carl62cycles":3dq2w5od said:
joedrum":3dq2w5od said:
My favorite band is zeppelin,like all sorts of music classic rock and blues the most.Great to hear your a drummer :good:
Besides a goldwing Mad scientist :smilie_happy: . :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts